Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello everyone,
Everything is going great down here in southern California!
This past week we have picked up 3 more investigators and we have 2 on date for baptism.
About 75% of our investigators now are teenagers and I think its pretty awesome. Their parents might
be a road block though but most of the parents are pretty nice to us. We went over to Marlyn's Friday and
Taco peed on my backpack! hahaha that dog is lame. We also had a really nice young womens island dinner fundraiser. It was a ton of fun. The islanders from the 29 Palms Samoan branch came and danced for us and they where really good. The young women raised over $1,000 for camp. I am really proud of them. 
In sad news a really good friend of mine here passed away. Brother Knudson passed away Thursday and it was not easy to take the news. He has been feeding me and my companion the past 3 months I've been here and I got close to him and his wife. Please keep his wife in your prayers. A new family just moved here from New Mexico and they are really awesome.
I have been really busy teaching this week we got 20 sit down lessons and tracted quite a bit. I love being on a mission. There are some really good people in this world as well as some rotten aweful people.  I feel lucky I have been mainly dealing with the good. I love you all
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment