Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This past week has been going great! We had a baptism on Saturday and we picked up 2 more solid investigators! It's starting to heat up down here. So I'll be getting a good tan. My hair is getting bleached from the sun. I really am lucky to be in such a good area. The members here are amazing in every way. Today I sat at the piano and taught myself 12 new hymns.Now I can play for district and zone meetings. Not one elder in Yucca Valley can play. I'm going to send more pictures soon of the baptism. The work is getting more busy. Its hard to beleive I have been out for almost 3 months! Only 21 left to go lol. My birthday is in 3 months as well. Time is flying by. I love you all and I love getting letters so keep sending them!
Love Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment