Thursday, July 7, 2011

My 4th of July was a blast! My companion and I went over to the Kinkaids home in Morongo Valley and tie dyed t-shirts and had a BBQ. After that we went up to the church because both wards where there to watch the fireworks at the high school. The fireworks show was really good. It was a really good p-day.
I have another Baptism coming up in 2 weeks!  Hopefully another after that. I am on fire here in Yucca Valley. I love it here so much. The people are very nice and the members are even better. I feel so blessed to be serving here. I got my haircut on friday and it looks great! Sister Priest owns a hair salon close to my house and she cut my hair. I get to meet my new mission president this Friday President & Sister Smart.  I'm excited to meet them. I will miss the Reeves alot. They where the most amazing couple. They will be missed. Transfers are this Saturday! I don't know whats going to happen but you will find out next week.
 
Love, Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment