Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dear Friends
I am doing really good so far this week. It was awesome to talking to my family. It really put me in a good mood and makes me want to work even harder! Chris & Susan's Baptism is this Saturday. I am getting very excited for them. This morning I cleaned the whole duplex because President Reeves & Sister Reeves are coming out to do interviews and they want to check to see the duplex to see if its in good condition. Im looking forward to seeing them tonight. I love them so much and they are awesome in everyway. I'm going to be sending more pictures today and I am going to write all of you back today. I have been really busy this past week. We have 16 investigators!  Elder Marshall & I are kicking butt out here in Yucca Valley & Joshua Tree! Thank you all for your support and love it means a lot to me to open a letter from each and everyone of you. It makes my day and makes me work even harder, so all of you can be proud of me. In other new,s we had 5 investigators at church on Sunday! That is really good for the area I guess. I really enjoy all of the people here. My ward has incredible people in it and I'm getting fed very well. (but don't be shy still send me goodies please).
I had a really odd thing happen. the other day my companion and I where tracting and we ran into this lady. Sister Laehei she is 91 years old. We had a very nice chat with her. The next day I was on splits with Brother Powell and and he got a phone call saying Sister laehei fell and broke her hip and a bunch of other bones from falling in the laundry room and she wanted a blessing from us. So we took off and went down to the hospital in Joshua Tree to give her a blessing. She was happy to see us but you could tell she was in a great deal of pain. I hope that she can pull through this. Keep her in all of your prayers.
I get to go to the Redlands California Temple this Thursday! I am very very excited to go! This week is looking to be a very busy and successful week! I love all of you guys a lot. I hope all of you are doing well.
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment