Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey mom! I am doing wonderful I have been so so busy. Right now I'm doing laundry and its taking forever.
 I am getting along with my companions perfectly they are amazing people. Everyone in my district is awesome and they are amazing people. They all have strong testimonies of the gospel.  They want to
be on a mission for themselves. Not because their parents wanted them to but because they want to serve the Lord. I can't even tell how amazing it is here. I'm starting to tear up just typing it to you.  There are so many special people here.  I made a really good friend. His name is Elder Webb he's from Mesa AZ.  He's going to Louisville KY on Monday. Its going to be sad  to see him go but he's going to have fun.
 I have been here for 12 days!   Time is starting to fly by and I'm getting excited to finally get to California and get started.
We we're told in class that in the pre earth life we promised certian people that we would find them on earth and convert them. I thought that was really cool.
Everything with the shots worked out perfect. I only had to get 2.  You know how terrified I am of needles?  I was getting nervous right before I was about to get the shot and Alan walked in the room!
 He came over and said he felt like he needed to come back into the shot room and he came over to me. He walked in just in time.  He talked to me while it happend and asked me to recite the first vision to get my mind off of it.  It worked!  I didn't pass out and everyone was so nice to me. The guy sitting next to me was
from Wales England and he is going to Portland Oregon! Go figure! haha!   I thought that was really cool.
I am getting really good at teaching now. I have the whole 1st lesson memorized now. 
Tell grandma and grandpa that I love them very very much and to please write me.
I got my plane ticket.   We leave April 19th at 3 am!!!!  That will be a very long day. I have been chosen as a travel leader.  Lets hope I dont screw up and we end up in Hong Kong.
Stop sending letters to the MTC starting Wednesday of this week because I wont be able to read them before I leave. 
I went to the temple today and it was amazing. When we walked there it was snowing like crazy and then when we walked back it was overcast with all the spring flowers in bloom and the mountains looked cool.  I took pcitures that I will be mailing you soon.


I love you so much mom and dont worry about me im having the time of my life.
elder jonathan hunter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment