Monday, April 18, 2011

Dear Mom,
 Thank you for the letter you sent me.  I also got the letter from grandma and I liked it a lot.  I probably won't be writing anyone back until I get to California.
 I leave for California Tuesday morning. I am so excited! Today I went to the temple and it was awesome. The inside of the Provo temple is really pretty.
 Today the sun is shining but its a little cold. Elder Larsen and I spent a lot of time in the celestial room just thinking and everyone left early. We went to lunch in the cafeteria and we have prime rib for 5 bucks!
 It was a full rack too! I'm looking forward to leaving and starting my mission. I feel so blessed for my wonderful companions and my awesome district. Its going to be hard to say good bye to my teachers.
They are amazing examples to me and they have taught me so much. I got to take an hour nap today because its p-day. It felt so good you have no idea. Every morning I wake up at 6 AM so my room can beat everyone to the showers. The guys next door and I have become friends. They are all going to San Jose, California. One of the elders in that group is from Perth Austrailia.
We have also been hanging out with some sisters that are going to Hill Cumorah visitors center in New York. I'm starting to pack up my stuff and im getting so happy. I have seen Will & Alan almost everyday! :D I am having a lot of fun.
 Its great feeling the spirit almost 24/7. Its incredible and I always want to feel this way when I get back.  I miss everyone so much and tell everyone that I love them.
Please pray for me and my district that we will make it to Riverside safe and sound.

I love you and I pray for you guys everyday. I have lots of pictures to send you when I get to California.

Love,
Elder Jonathan Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment