Tuesday, August 30, 2011


This past week has been very busy. I picked up 4 new investigators this week. We put 3 on date to get baptized. Tony is a totally awesome guy we tracted into. Brandy and her children we have been trying to see for awhile and we finally were able to go and visit with her. All of her kids are awesome. You can tell these are very good kids. The gospel will be wonderful for these kids. The primary program will help these kids out a lot. Its so amazing to see the Lord's hand in everything that happens. I go in to see the doctor on Wednesday to see whats going on. hopefully it will be good news and not bad.  I had district meeting out in 29 Palms on Tuesday and tomorrow i'm going out to 29 Palms again to go on exchanges with Elder Bailey. i'm pretty excited. Elder Bailey is a really good missionary. On Saturday I have the chance to go to Sam & Mani's Wedding. It was a really awesome wedding. It was held outside and right before the wedding started the clouds rolled in so the sun wouldn't be beating down on everyone. I am totally excited for them. They are awesome. After the wedding we had dinner over at the Huntingtons. I met the Huntingtons at the park a few weeks ago and they invited us to come over for dinner sometime. Their grandson is currently serving his mission in Mexico and they love the missionaries and the church. I got to see their really cool art collection. I really enjoy looking at art so this was super cool. they are totally an awesome family and it was neat to listen to their stories they shared with us. I feel so blessed that we crossed paths so we could become friends. Church yesterday was pretty awesome. The Stephanos gave really good talks and we got to teach a lesson at the church. I feel so lucky to be out here in Yucca Valley there are some of the nicest people I have ever met up here.  My birthday is on Saturday. I'll be 20! Time is flying by way to fast.
Love,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment