Thursday, August 18, 2011

This past week has been kinda lame. I have a sinus infection so I have been shut in the house the past 4 days. Last Monday I went to Indian Cove in the national park and went into the cool caves. I felt like I was in a Indiana Jones movie. There were huge boulders and it was pitch black and I had a flash light crawling through all the caves it was really cool. Then the next morning I had interviews with President Smart. It went really good. I like him a lot hes a really cool guy. Then went to go teach a few appointments then after that is when I got sick. :/ oh well. I have Antibiotics now so I'm good. Joyce is on date for baptism. I am so excited for her. This will be an awesome thing for her. Joyce is really awesome. I have enjoyed teaching her and becoming friends with her. Anyways sorry this weeks blog post is short. next week it will be longer I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment