Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hey mom. this past week has been a little rough saying good bye to all of my wonderful friends here.
I feel like a made a HUGE difference here!!!  I'm get transferred to Hemet on bike and ill cover 2 wards.... im still in Yucca Valley for another hour and then I'll leave.  The Boutwells are going drive me. I'm glad I was not on bike for the summer. Now the weather is a bit cooler it will be nice. My companion I'm getting is from Hawaii.  I'm taking Elder Websters spot!  I was in the MTC with him.  Yesterday was good. Did you watch conference? I enjoyed most of it.  I'm sure going to miss alot of people here. I have such a love for everyone up here its going to be hard to drive down those canyons for the last time and leave.  I feel so blessed for all of the wonderful blessings that I receive each day.  Everyday a miracle happens. Its incredible! I love being able to make all of these wonderful new friends and to help guide them towards the Savior and his true church once again restored! I got a few wonderful parting gifts from David, Joyce, the Fairbanks and George! I have a feeling of peace now and I know that moving onto other things will help me learn and grow. This morning I woke up at 6 with Elder Glascow and we went to Joshua Tree National Park one last time and had a really fun hike. I think where im at is one of the most beautiful places in the world! I have to go now sadly sorry this email is short. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment